GLSEN (the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network), the Human Rights Campaign, PFLAG, and the GSA Network
Pray to the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit that:
- Staff members and volunteers of all these organizations would begin to have doubts about their programs, philosophy and objectives. That the depth of the sin and deception would become apparent to some, if not all, and that those who still have consciences would have their eyes opened.
- That schools and youth organizations connected with these groups would begin to see the truth and sever ties with these groups, as well as others like them;
- That those involved with these groups would begin to see the indisputable evidence of the harm of homosexuality and gender confusion, and of encouraging these practices among children and teens;
- That they would see and be horrified by the damage they are causing to children spiritually, emotionally and physically;
- That they would begin to renounce their own involvement with homosexual clubs, the Day of Silence, gender change, and other strategies resulting in deep corruption of young people;
- That there would be repentance among staff, volunteers; students, teachers, donors and school contacts;
- That among the staff, some whose hearts are willing would be rescued in the midst of the chaos; that these would repent and come to know Jesus Christ as Lord, and leave the organization, but not before witnessing to others about Him;
- That those who practice homosexuality or who are in gender rebellion would find the capacity to change to become the men and women God created them to be, with these grave sins left behind. That they would know the peace that passes all understanding through becoming new creations in Christ.
- That these organizations and any others like them, would weaken and dissolve because of the sin and inhumanity of their goals.
- That these groups would be replaced by others who are strong proponents of godly character, virtue and gender integrity among boys and girls.